For new working mothers there comes a time when they have to choose between nannies or day nurseries because they have to get back to work.
Day nursery schools Hounslow has been popular among working parents because their kids aged less than two years up to five years are taken care. Parents with full-time and part-time jobs take advantage of day nurseries because they basically open from 7 am and close at 7 pm.
Nursery schools Hounslow has a structured play & learning programme offering children of age 3 to 5 to get creative and have fun, but still learn.
Advantages of day nurseries
- Your little ones mental, social and educational needs are looked after at day nurseries.
- Extensive activities are planned that enhance your kid’s creative skills and builds up their confidence.
- They mix easily with other children and develop better social skills.
- Day nurseries are consistent because they will open even if one of their staff is sick or late.
- Opening and closing hours are flexible for parents because they can drop the kids before work and also get sufficient time for picking them after work.
- Day nurseries are regulated and often inspected
- Most day cares provide part time hours from 7 am – 12 noon & 1 pm – 7 pm.
- It has been seen that most kids attending nursery get more confident and prepared for school settings.
- Many people feel that kids fall ill at day care, but even at home, they can catch germs. The positive side is that they build up their immune system.
Working moms must remember that their kid is strong and capable to cope up in a nursery. Your child is in good hands, trust the staff and stay calm!